LinuxCNC controls CNC machines. It can drive milling machines, lathes, 3D printers, laser cutters, plasma cutters, robot arms, hexapods, and more.
- Runs under Linux (optionally with realtime extensions).
- Simple installation on Debian and Ubuntu, or via our Live/Install DVD/USB images.
- Accepts G-code input, drives CNC machines in response.
- Active user community.
- Several different GUIs available.
- Compatible with many popular machine control hardware interfaces.
- Supports rigid tapping, cutter compensation, and many other advanced control features.
- Full source code available under the terms of the GNU GPLv2 (General Public License version 2).